love is for all
Everyone is always welcome.
We pray that God may bless you with
peace, inspiration, and strength. We are a community, seeking to learn what it means
to follow Jesus. No matter what you may
be going through no matter where
you may be on your faith journey,
you are most welcome here!
Looking for a new church home?
Live Worship Steaming available and Service in Church
at 10:30AM Sundays!!!
It will be streamed on Facebook Live on our Facebook page
1. Congregational vote for "Growth Plan" is 41 Yay and 3 Nay. Video of meeting can be found below
2. Gail Borycki invites you to participate in a winter wear project kicking off December 2nd. If you knit or crochet, bring in items for us to place on the tree out front. Your hats, scarves, or mittens will be placed in plastic bags with a note from the church and offered to anyone who needs it. This project will continue through the winter months. We are in need of gallon or quart size zip lock bags and clothes pins, which can be left in the church office. Any questions, please contact Gail at 716-510-9149.
3. ANGEL TREE - The Youth will be collecting new unwrapped toys or cash donations for needy children ages 6 months to 16 years from now until December 4th. Items may be brought to church or we can pick up. Gifts will be distributed locally on December 9th. Thank you for helping us help others!
4. Peanut Butter and Jelly Food Drive: You many recall a few years ago, Marla and her daughter, Cheryl, introduced our church to a food drive that only included peanut butter and jelly. We are reviving this process by requesting that you bring in a jar of peanut butter or a jar of jelly or preferably both and place them in the container in the Narthex. They do not want any monetary donations or other food items, just PB & J. The group that organizes this unusual food drive will pick up the container just after Christmas day and distribute the peanut butter and jelly to the food panties in Niagara and Erie counties.
5. ADVENT DEVOTIONALS - The Advent Devotional booklets are now available (sorry about the fact that they are late). Get one after worship, one per household. If you want one brought to your home, let the office know.
6. The Deacons will be hosting a coffee hour on Sunday, December 11th after worship.
The prayer concerns have recently been updated. If you have a prayer request, please contact
Janet Haacker at 716-694-4290.
Prayers for Dave Tasevski, husband of Andrea and father of Ryan and Renee, who is at home recovering from a recent heart attack and surgery.
Prayers for Nancy Bassett for healing due to recent deaths and family illness.
Prayers for Carol Bassett for healing in the loss of her son.
Prayers for Derick Blake for healing in the loss of his significant other.
Prayers for the family of Walter Benzino who passed away on October 26.
Prayers for continued healing for Marlene Tyrrell who is still at home recuperating.
Prayers for continued healing for Shirley Hagle.
Prayers for peace and refuge for Ukraine, and for all refugees.
List of Officers
Class of 2023 Class of 2024 Class of 2025
Diane Charsley Betsy Crocker Tom Dugan
Patricia Loeswick William Welch, IV Nancy Rolando
Class of 2023 Class of 2024
Jane Crossan, Moderator Alvin Marohn
Donna Blinston Mike Donovan
Leslie Dugan Marlene Tyrrell
- Tom Dugan
Church Parking Lot
Please, if you are able to walk, we would appreciate if you would park on the surrounding streets near the church
and leave the spaces in our parking lot for our folks who need them most. Thanks very much.
Don't forget that the third Sunday of the month is Hunger Sunday. Food and cash donations are welcome
and proceeds are donated to the Twin Cities Community Outreach. Any food items may be dropped off at Donna and Bruce Blinston's front porch at 25 Elmwood Park West. Thank you for your continued support.
Deacons Tonawanda School Mission Project
The Deacons are continuing to partner with the the Tonawanda Elementary Schools to provide much needed clothing items to needy children. This is an ongoing mission project and the Deacons would like to thank the people who have donated so generously. The schools have expressed an urgent need for underwear in the
following sizes: Boys and Girls underwear size 6 and size 8 at one school and Boys underwear sizes 6-8,
10-12, and 14-16 at a second school. Either a monetary donation or clothing donation is acceptable. See Jane Crossan or Leslie Dugan for more details on how you can donate and what items are needed. There is also a designated tote in the Narthex to place your donations.